Location, Telephone & Internet
Office Phone 905-666-8847
Fax 905-430-0694
E-Mail jhsdurham@jhsd.ca
Website www.jhsd.ca
Located In Community Whitby
Address & Map
114 Dundas St E, Unit 200
Whitby, ON L1N 2H7
View Google Map
Intersection Brock St N and Dundas St E
Description & Services
Description (Service) COVID19 - offices closed to the public until further notice * staff are answering phones and helping clients and directing calls to outreach workers for intake, assistance, call 905-666-8847 ext 30 * other program clients will continue to be supported via phone and email * Oshawa and Whitby Residential services and Harm Reduction Programs continue to operate, although differently to ensure the health and safety of clients and staff

Help to find new housing or work with landlord to keep current housing * assistance preparing rental applications and other related documents * assistance preparing applications for financial assistance for rent and other housing-related arrears * advocacy at landlord/tenant tribunal hearings * assistance with Birth Certificates * Housing Resource Centre
Hours COVID19 - Harm Reduction Services offered Mon, Thu 10 am-12 noon
Areas Served Whitby
Eligibility Anyone looking for housing or at risk of eviction * anyone in need of assistance with applying for financial assistance for rent and housing-related arrears or other housing related forms
Application Intake by appointment * call for information
Languages English
Fees None
Other Details
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Service Categories Certificates/Forms Assistance ; Certificates/Forms Assistance ~ Housing Issues ; Housing Search Assistance ; Landlord/Tenant Dispute Resolution

Agency Overview

Locations for this Service

Similar Service(s)

Information Durham is committed to provide a database that is accurate, current and comprehensive. However, we are unable to assume any liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality. Please contact Information Durham to report concerns or to make suggestions.