Ontario. Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services

Site: Oshawa

Service: Ontario Disability Support Program

Location, Telephone & Internet
Office Phone 905-440-1030
Toll Free Phone 1-800-722-1196
TTY Phone 905-433-3950
Fax ODSP 905-433-7650 * SSAH, ACSD 905-433-7030
Website www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/odsp
Located In Community Oshawa
Address & Map
850 King St W
Oshawa, ON L1J 2L5
View Google Map
Intersection Thornton Rd and King St W
Description & Services
Description (Service) Ontario Disability Support Program 
Income Support 
Helps people with disabilities who are in financial need pay for living expenses, like food and housing 
Employment Support Program  
Assists persons with disability barriers to obtain and maintain employment 
Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities Program 
Assists parents of handicapped children living at home with costs for special needs, transportation and parent respite 
Special Services at Home Program 
Assists families of disabled children to facilitate personal development and growth, and to provide family relief and support
Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm
Areas Served Durham Region
Eligibility Those with disabilities or parents/guardians of children with disabilities
Application Call for more information or www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/apply_online.aspx
Languages English
Fees None
Other Details
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Service Categories Career Counselling ~ Developmental Disabilities ; Career Counselling ~ Physical Disabilities ; Family Caregiver Subsidies ; Medical Expense Assistance ~ Adolescents ; Medical Expense Assistance ~ Children ; Provincial/Territorial Social Assistance Disability Programs Applications ; Vocational Rehabilitation

Information Durham is committed to provide a database that is accurate, current and comprehensive. However, we are unable to assume any liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality. Please contact Information Durham to report concerns or to make suggestions.