You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Manual Labour / Physical Labour
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
· Have an interest in the different phases of the construction process that include framing, dry walling, landscaping, insulating, flooring, etc.
· Ability to lift 10 to 20 lbs
· Lead a group of up to 5 volunteers with different levels of construction skillsets, including homeowners, in the construction of simple, decent, affordable homes while upholding standards of safety, quality, and fun.
· Attend our health, safety, and construction training sessions.
· Assist in providing a safe and healthy working environment such as: use of equipment, personal protective equipment for volunteers, delegating tasks, maintaining a suitable working environment including preparing for weather, cleaning, tasks, etc.
· Come with a willingness to learn from experienced staff and volunteers. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, flexibility and a sense of humour is always key! Tasks are not always glamourous, so be prepared to do a variety of things.
· Enthusiasm to learn how to use construction tools with supervision.