You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Website Design
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Promoting our programs and workshops on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our projects
- Writing blog posts about our inititatives and events
- Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information regarding our events, workshops and programs.
- Identify community needs and recomend new topics
- A student involved in the above areas of study, seeking to get hands on experience
- Anyone with experience and a willingness to get involved with community work
Lead the communications team * monitor current affairs and keep the President informed of that has a direct impact on our community * create, edit and maintain award applications, speeches, event text and website content with management approval * oversee marketing campaigns, media relations and external and internal communications * maintain updated Letter head, Company documents, email signatures and LOGO yearly review with President * Facebook: Maintain and edit the profile bio with President approval (Carion Fenn, Carion Fenn Network, Carion Fenn Foundation) – Monitor and update * Carion Fenn Network - Create blogs to encourage conversations * website editing: content (www.carionfenn.org, www.carionfenn.com, www.toegtherwearestronger.org, www.rarediseasexpo.com) * Hootsuite & Social Media Accounts (Create and Pre-program monthly tweets) * Press Release (Release press releases on what we are doing as required) * Newsletter and E-News (Create newsletter as required) * media (Tv &Newspaper: liaison with media set up interviews with Carion Fenn) * events (Present at events to greet and help Media) * marketing events (Post Events on Media Websites, Carion Fenn Network, Facebook, Eventbrite) * content creation (Create Event Text for all programs, REQUESTED CONTENTS AS REQUIRED) * TV Show: Health 180 with Carion Fenn * create and edit content for Volunteer Ad Post * implement strategies to promote the work of the organization * promote events, activities and awareness online * must have management approval prior to responding to all internal or external communications * create and maintain marketing material with management approval. Flyers, Brochures, Banners etc.