You performed a search for: Organization: Community Living Oshawa Clarington
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Fundraising Cabinet Members
Community Living Oshawa/Clarington(CLOC) is looking for new members to join it’s Fundraising Cabinet – a fun group of volunteers who steer the annual fundraising plan for CLOC, from ideas to implementation. Not only will CLOC be moving into the 4th year of it’s five-year, $500 thousand-dollar fundraising campaign ‘My Life. My Community. My Way.’ in 2023, but we will also be celebrating the organization’s 70th anniversary. The Cabinet is looking for a few new members to help CLOC to further connect with the community and raise awareness and support for people who have developmental disabilities and their families.
The ideal Fundraising Cabinet candidate will be:
· Connected to our mission (to offer opportunities for personal growth, community inclusion and empowerment to people with developmental disabilities, and their families)
· Community-minded and community-connected
· A team player
· Creative & Innovative
· An all-round awesome individual!
· Represent the organization and convey the importance of its Mission & Vision to the greater community in a positive manner
· Work in a collaborative manner with the other members of the Fundraising Cabinet & CLOC employees
· Provide your personal expertise to planning of fundraising initiatives & awareness events
· Provide feedback and present original ideas to the Cabinet
· Assistance with and attendance at in-person fundraising initiatives (as meets with your schedule)
· Fundraising Cabinet meets virtually once per month for 1 hour (excluding July & August)
· Addition time to assist with fundraising initiatives (maximum of 1 – 3 hours per month). Currently, fundraising initiatives are done online.
· Preference for people who can commit a minimum of 1 – 2 years to the Cabinet and its work
More information about Community Living Oshawa/Clarington can be found at www.communitylivingoc.ca.
For questions, or to apply for a position on the Fundraising Cabinet (include a current resume and letter outlining your interest in the role), please contact Marnie Salonius, Manager – Resource Development & Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-576-3011 x304.