You performed a search for: Suitable for: Persons with a mental disability
There are 14 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Kurius is a nonprofit student organization that empowers students to change the world with technology. We offer free online courses, workshops, hackathons, and more to help students learn and apply coding skills to real-world problems. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team of executives to help us improve our impact.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please fill out the corresponding Google form by December 11, 2023 and we will get back to you soon.
- Events Director: Lead the execution of events such as online courses, workshops, hackathons, etc. Mentor and oversee events coordinators. Apply here: https://forms.gle/8ZpZyEa6p78BRTTg6
- Events Coordinators: Assist with event logistics. Communicate with instructors, speakers, and participants. Apply here: https://forms.gle/8WUPAyMdvgWJoy3AA
- Marketing Director: Manage marketing team, develop, and implement marketing strategies. Monitor and evaluate marketing performance and impact. Apply here: https://forms.gle/zvz4CDGMMeAuCnPC7
- Marketing Coordinators: Create and distribute content for social media, newsletters, blogs, etc. Engage with our audience to increase online presence and visibility. Apply here: https://forms.gle/KuV26LYem32K7inp9
- Website Administrator: Maintain and update our website with current information and content. Work with the marketing team. Ensure that our website is user-friendly and accessible. Apply here: https://forms.gle/QYVMk62ozZH5mDak9
- Outreach Director: Manage outreach team and build and maintain relationships with potential partners and sponsors. Identify and pursue new opportunities for member recruitment. Apply here: https://forms.gle/AgfzSkE3ZUP13nDu9
- Outreach Coordinators: Reach out to potential partners and sponsors and present our organization and events to them. Find and pursue opportunities to recruit new members. Apply here: https://forms.gle/MEm8q7hScGofAwuz9
- Sponsorship/Partnership Coordinators: Secure and manage event sponsorships and partnerships. Deliver benefits and recognition to sponsors and partners. Apply here: https://forms.gle/gYDbiMHoRCndYqRy6
- Chief Financial Officer: Oversee and manage financial aspects. Prepare and present financial reports and budgets and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Apply here: https://forms.gle/AQAnhvD881JrQmnZ8
Don’t miss this chance to join our amazing team! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow our Instagram at @kuriusmtl and join our Discord server for future updates: https://discord.gg/KY6DvuRf5A
Looking for long-term Volunteers (minimum of 6 months, required to attend 2 hours minimum per week) to assist with every day programs, events, outings, entertainment and much MORE!
Assist at food bank * sort food donations and pack food bags for clients * gather and pack frozen meat, produce and dairy bags for clients.
Instruct clients on life skills * sew, cook, shop, budget * safety skills * music, art * computers * mentor social awareness skills * develop trust * accompany into community to engage in social activities
Manage the finances for the Carion Fenn Foundation * Perform internal audit as needed for the finances of the foundation * Record expenses, payments and other expenditures * Create and consolidate financial statements at the year-end (March 31st) * Manage the budget for the Carion Fenn Foundation * Keep track of charitable donations * Be prepared to explain the finances of the foundation as required *
Record payments, invoices and expenses * responsible for accounts and bank reconciliations * prepare financial internal reports * prepare HST and CRA remittances * prepare annual financial statements * maintain financial records, including books of account, necessary for the foundation * receive and keep track of receipts for expenses * issue income tax receipts for donations * maintain a receivable and payable list * record all transactions * prepare budget for grants * prepare annual budget * prepare annual financial statements * prepare information return for Revenue Canada * keep track of charitable donations and receipts and report annually to the CRA * attend monthly meetings in person or online when needed
Provide support at events or online when needed * attend board meetings * provide support to board and executive team if needed * must have the Board of Directors' approval prior to responding to any internal or external communications
The Director at Large is appointed by the Board of Directors to serve for a mandatory three-year term.
Lead the communications team * monitor current affairs and keep the President informed of that has a direct impact on our community * create, edit and maintain award applications, speeches, event text and website content with management approval * oversee marketing campaigns, media relations and external and internal communications * maintain updated Letter head, Company documents, email signatures and LOGO yearly review with President * Facebook: Maintain and edit the profile bio with President approval (Carion Fenn, Carion Fenn Network, Carion Fenn Foundation) – Monitor and update * Carion Fenn Network - Create blogs to encourage conversations * website editing: content (www.carionfenn.org, www.carionfenn.com, www.toegtherwearestronger.org, www.rarediseasexpo.com) * Hootsuite & Social Media Accounts (Create and Pre-program monthly tweets) * Press Release (Release press releases on what we are doing as required) * Newsletter and E-News (Create newsletter as required) * media (Tv &Newspaper: liaison with media set up interviews with Carion Fenn) * events (Present at events to greet and help Media) * marketing events (Post Events on Media Websites, Carion Fenn Network, Facebook, Eventbrite) * content creation (Create Event Text for all programs, REQUESTED CONTENTS AS REQUIRED) * TV Show: Health 180 with Carion Fenn * create and edit content for Volunteer Ad Post * implement strategies to promote the work of the organization * promote events, activities and awareness online * must have management approval prior to responding to all internal or external communications * create and maintain marketing material with management approval. Flyers, Brochures, Banners etc.
Administrative support to the foundation team * file, telephone, documents, photocopy * monitor social media and provide support * communicate with volunteers, maintain and update email * coordinate Flag raising, proclamation and delegation requests and grant and funding lists * maintain and update award lists, complete award applications * attend Community and Program Events * help maintain office * recruit, schedule and track volunteer hours with monthly reports to the foundation * manage membership and sponsor lists * coordinate community events (adopt the park) and other projects * human resources and other administrative duties
Researches and identify Funding opportunities * seeks sponsorship/donations * build relationships: raise funds through fundraising and sponsorship.
Grant writer * develop and write grant proposals and make funding applications to foundations and other grant-making organizations * organize and submit grant requests, establish and maintain foundation contacts * maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines * research grants/funding opportunities * make donation requests to banks, social clubs and organizations
Create materials to visually represent the organization’s identity and ensure consistent organizational branding * create and update existing templates including letterheads, newsletters, brochures, flyers, factsheets, signage and banners consistent with brand guidelines * create graphics to be used for digital communications * support the Communications team and foundation with branding content creation * design flyers, brochures, logos and banners etc.